Coventry Young Person's Service is a free and confidential young person's early intervention and substance misuse service for young people, their families, carers and affected others.
Change Grow Live are excited to be offered the opportunity to work with children and young people in Coventry around making positive choices. We will be supporting young people who might be experiencing difficulties and/or facing risks around sexual health, substance misuse and difficult relationships with their peers. By intervening early and delivering supportive interventions we intend to help young people identify their strengths and build their resilience in the hope that they realise their full potential.
How to contact us
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
- Early intervention around sexual health (non-clinical)
- Early intervention around substance misuse including hidden harm
- Early intervention around poor and coercive relationships (amongst peers)
- Specialist intervention around substance misuse including prescribing
- Young persons peer mentor programme
- Training for professionals
- Targeted work
- Digital interventions
We are located near Argos and next door to KBN Reptiles Open 9-5 Mon-Thurs 9-4.30 pm Friday