Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire - Home Support Service
If routine tasks around the home become difficult, we're here to help you to continue living independently. Home support offers you a range of "Home Help" services that provide assistance around your home and garden.
How we can help you
Home Support can include housework, cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, preparing meals, prescription collection, lawn mowing and weeding and even walking the dog. We may also be able to help you with similar jobs not involving personal care or managing medication.
Features of the Service
- It's flexible, available short or long term, with daily, weekly or two-weekly support of 1-3 hours.
- Our support workers are DBS checked, reliable and friendly.
- The same support worker will visit you wherever possible
- If you are a carer, you may also be interested in our Carers Short Break Service
Hourly rates apply but we can arrange a benefit check to ensure you receive any financial assistance to which you are entitled.
Who can use the service
Anyone 50 or over living in Coventry or Warwickshire.
Who to contact
- 02476 258 228 02476 258 228
- Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire- Home Support Service
- Scan to visit this website
- The service is charged at an hourly rate. Appointments are a minimum of 1 hour and can be regular appointments (weekly or fortnightly) or just as and when required.
- Referral not required